Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where's my home in this world?

So, I've come to the realization(s).....

  1. That I've come to refer to Bethany as "home".
  2. That yes, I feel 'at home' at home, but I didn't know where to put any of my things this past week when I was there.
  3. That Being in cold weather so frequently upstate new york, when I go "downstate" for a small period of time, it seems like spring, because of the mild chill that often causes my poor mother to bundle herself in a heavy coat, scarf, hat, and gloves
  4. That I really haven't posted on this blog as much as I would've liked to in the past 3 or so months.
  5. That I've acquired a peace about going to SUNY Geneseo in January, as was previously planned, and NOT staying at Bethany for another semester, (as I realized I should do, but then failed to ever mention it to my father)
  6. That 1630.5 miles is a really long ways away........
  7. That I REALLY REALLY miss being tan.... the summer time is so elusive. THIS is why I have been unable to capture it in a bottle, and bathe in it, to receive my daily doses of sunshine......
  8. That I miss my long hair.
  9. That I'm going to grow my hair out, and get frequent trims, so that it keeps on growing.
  10. That This looks a little boring, so I'm thinking about changing it up a bit.
  11. That purple is a reeeeaallyyyy fun color :)
  12. That I HATE CHRISTMAS MUSIC BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!! I don't know why, but I just do. don't ask. don't judge.
  13. That I'm a really creative person, conceptually. Unfortunately I am usually unable to carry out my creative concepts because I'm not very artistic.
  14. That The christmas present I got for my boyfriend is apparently never going to be as cute as the one he got for me (quoting Kristin Delorenz)
  15. That Being back at Bethany, I'm realizing that silence is best sometimes.
  16. That I really love getting letters in the mail.
  17. That this is such a pretty color!!!!!
  18. That simple things make me happy!
  19. That such as the scored paper on my quiznos "to-go" packaging that let me 'unzip' my sandwich and use the wrapping as a placemat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. That 20 things seems like a good number of revelations!


goodbye all my precious followers!!!!!!!!!! although I doubt anyone reads this.


so long, farewell, auf weidersehen goodbye!!

1 comment:

  1. i read this one!!! But i DID have a big break before class so DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD!!!! but this is a good list. I like it:)
    although, I've completely failed at fulfulling your happiness as far as number 16 on this list goes... sorry about that hahaha<3

    ReplyDelete