Sunday, September 5, 2010

World of Food

Well... I just thought I should let you know that the food up here isn't very tasty. it's bearable sometimes, but often times not, and I end up just eating salad... which I know isn't very healthy, but neither is that nasty chicken they made for dinner a couple nights ago.  I've been having some rather bad luck with the food here.

  • Last Saturday morning I had a good omelette. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad, so I'm not complaining.  
  • Then they made crab cakes this week, and it was kinda nasty. I didn't eat them. SALAD!!!
  • Philly cheese steak sandwich..... got all over the place, but it was good!!
  • Eggplant parm. ew.... eggplant is so mushy and gross....
  • Then Saturday morning, I woke up, knowing i got to order my own custom omelette because that's breakfast on saturdays.  I asked for sausage and peppers, and cheese.  She gave me sausage, and TOMATOES and cheese. I don't really like tomatoes... at all. I've tried them NUMEROUS times, each time hoping I'll think it tastes different, but it doesn't.... so I got my omelette, and saw the nasty tomato juice all over my sausage, and my cheese, and it was gross. but I ate it..... because I felt bad for the girl who had to make it... 
  • This morning I woke up too late for cream of wheat :( so I had cereal and cinnamon raisin toast with cream cheese.  my toast burnt....... :(
It has been a rather sad going-on in the food area of my life up here.. however I have ramen!!!! when in doubt.... ramen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment