Friday, October 26, 2012

Temptation

Recently I was on Pinterest for just a minute {said no one...ever}
and I was just casually scrolling through some pictures of food {I was starving}
and I realized that although yes, for us college students....the grass may be greener on the other side!

the garlic encrusted chicken may be crustier
Source: food.com via Erika on Pinterest

the frozen raspberry lemonade may be raspberrier

the oven roasted red potatoes with rosemary and garlic may be rosemarier
Source: pauladeen.com via Erika on Pinterest

the rice pudding may be puddinger {reminds me of J.D. Salinger...?}
Source: ffffood.com via Erika on Pinterest

the crepes and cream may be creepier and creamier {or crepier... whatever you prefer...}
{jk it's whatever I prefer..... "CREEPIER"}
{but I mean... it's funny}

the balsamic and onion pot roast may be roastier {and SO delicious looking.}
{mouth....water}

and the lemon monkey bread may be lemonier

but hey at least we get peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches made with love...

{or not....}

Love,