Wednesday, July 24, 2013

...Wedding Planning

a.k.a. sitting at your desk when you're supposed to be going home because you're done working but you're waiting for your fiance who just got back from class and is gonna continue working for another hour and a half because he's making money to take you on dates....
or something...
showing here...............

That all being said, it's clearly not as glamorous as it's cut out to be.  I've always fantasized about planning my wedding, I'd know exactly what I want for every single thing, down to fingernail polish, and grooms cufflinks.  Not to mention the order of the reception, songs for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  

Anyway.  I've realized that wedding planning is glamorized by pinterest....[that evil, yet oh so wonderful creation].  Everyone nowadays [including myself] just wants mason jars, those little yellow ball flowers, and string-lights hung in barns.  Sometimes I just wanna do it the old-fashioned way, and grab a magazine, start cutting out my favorite things, and paste 'em in a wedding binder!!! Because honestly... any color will look good, flowers always look good when photographed at the right angle, any dress will look good, any food will still be delicious, any cake will be delicious, and any decorations will STILL just end up stuffed in a too-small closet taking up space after the wedding.......

but we all still do it anyway. gosh.

Anyway... wanna see what I'm planning so far?? huh? wanna?????? WANNA???????????

well here's a taste.





and dassit!!!!!
Love,