Friday, July 15, 2011

Blue raspberry...

Today was a boring day... So right now I'm sitting and watching shows on hulu.. they're not the best shows, sci fi with bad acting. but it's my guilty pleasure, so hush.  

Anyway! I'm a fan of a lot of things!!! I like strawberries, sunflowers, chocolate, music, lemons, lemonade, the beach, the water, the first snowfall, crocuses, and many other things.  One thing that i am NOT a fan of, is blue raspberry. Blue raspberry flavored anything. hate it. PEOPLE, there are no such things as BLUE raspberries, unless they aren't ripe yet. stop kidding yourselves! I hate it for a couple reasons. 
1.  It just doesn't taste very good.
2.  It used to make me sick to my stomach (dont ask me why, I have no idea)
3.  It turns your mouth unnatural colors. mainly blue. gross.

Basically, I never eat anything blue raspberry flavored. I just don't. ever.  

Tonight I was lookin for a snack to eat with my bad tv show, and remembered seeing a box of italian ices in the freezer. SCORE!!!!

So I went and got myself one!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

but no.... it was blue raspberry flavored.


Nasty blue raspberry....

So now in your head you're like "aww that's so awful now poor eri-poo has no snack to eat with her tv show!!!" *sad face*
But you know what people.. I ate it. I DID!!!
Maybe just because I'm lazy and I didn't wanna go look for something else, maybe because I know, deep down in my subconscious that there just ISNT anything else, or mayyyybeeeeee I decided to be adventurous and not a 5 year old... or maybe i secretly wanted my mouth to turn blue.

so although you may have been picturing me looking more like this when I was eating my ice....



The reality is that the first bite looked a little like this...


Then this.....

Then we had some of this going on....

Maybe a little of this....

And just a smidgen of this....
but this is actually kinda normal. sad, i know.
I decided to suck up the weird taste, and half-melty texture, in lieu of a really cool blue tongue.. for the first time ever!!!!!

You wanna see it???

Youuuuuu wwwaaaannnnnnnaaaaaa??????
.............
...........................
.............................................................
.......ok fine.......
VOILA! 

 Truth: it could've been bluer... 
I didn't finish my ice. 
I just couldn't persevere...
I JUST COULDN'T!!!!!!
don't you be lookin at your screen with that judgemental look!!!!
you knowww that you would've vomited all over your pretty little keyboard if you had tried to eat it...
(wow sorry about that.)
nasty.
anyway.
back to my show.

HELLOOOOO SUN CHIPS!