Wednesday, November 9, 2011

corn meal.

List of {really fun} things:
1.  Anthropology test tomorrow. Study. Finish book.
2.  Hungry. Lunch. Eat (ok this one is actually fun)
3.  Environmental Lab Write up. Write it up. 
4.  Classes. Register
5.  Lab class in 15 minutes. Maybe after my Ibuprofen kicks in and I crawl out of the fetal position.

Anthropology test: clarification.
This book was assigned as mandatory reading for our class:
Sun Chief; The Autobiography of a Hopi Indian, and I have to say that it is pretty great!

Well....
maybe you'd say it's great... IF
you happen to be the kind of person who likes vivid discriptions of birth rituals, human-animal sex, and lots and lots of corn meal being sprinkled on EVERYTHING, because that's what this book is about.

Needless to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it...
{^sarcasm.}

So excuse me as I go sprinkle some corn meal on my bed,
put on my {really attractive} high school gym sweatpants, size: XL,
pop some more Ibuprofen,
and take a nap.